Tis the season again...
Far more impressive then just one personalized copy is the vast number of prizes being raffled off for the event;
This is the time of year when we are supposed to think about others, but with so many goodies at stake its hard to do that!
Seriously though, this can be a tough year for many families, in the US and abroad, so even if you don't give to this charity I ask you give somewhere. Volunteer, give money, clothes, canned food, anything to families and organizations that are respected.
But back to the contest for a second.
Its really very easy. Just follow these few steps and you will be entered in a drawing for that copy of Elements of Cooking, or any of the prizes you choose.
If you're interested in buying into the raffle, here's what you need to do:
1. Choose a prize or prizes of your choice from our Menu for Hope at http://www.chezpim.com/blogs/2007/12/menu-for-hope-4.html
2. Go to the donation site at http://www.firstgiving.com/menuforhope4 and make a donation.
3. Please specify which prize you'd like in the 'Personal Message' section in the donation form when confirming your donation. You must write-in how many tickets per prize, and please use the prize code. Example:
Each $10 you donate will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. For example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for EU01 and 3 tickets for EU02. Please write 2xEU01, 3xEU02. Example:
4. If your company matches your charity donation, please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
5. Please check the box to allow us to see your email address so that we can contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
Check back on Chez Pim on Wednesday, January 9 for the results of the raffle.
Please, Give generously and have a great holiday