Sunday, September 2, 2007

Shoutout Sundays: Recipe Edition

Normally I do Shoutout Sundays in reference to other blogs that may not be as known or offbeat. But tonight while enjoying the absolutely AMAZING weather I almost forgot to do this weeks segment!

I scurried around looking for a site to plug when I stumbled back onto Farmgirl Fare and noticed an amazing looking and sounding recipe for veggie tacos and cabbage slaw.

I think I’ve mentioned this site before but checking out the post is everything I love about it. Great pics (Man I want to reach through the screen and grab one of those tacos so bad right now) and well informed information lend me to love this site more and more.

I also should say that I’ve been digging around Leites Culinaria's recipe section as well.

So check them out!

No comments: