Saturday, August 11, 2007

A New Frontier

For those of you who have been reading my blog here for some time will know that I often post links from Bob del Grosso's blog called "A Hunger Artist".

I email Bob from time to time to share links and info that I find while slipping and sliding along the internet.

After emailing him earlier this week with a story he wrote back that he was interested in having me guest blog/contribute to "A Hunger Artist".

This is very exciting for me and a step in a good direction. I want to thank Bob for this chance and invite you all to join me there from time to time for a first person look into the life of a Culinary School student.

A Hunger Artist

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats man.

After the various conversations we've had and seeing your posts here, it is great to see you being further validated regarding something you are truly passionate about.

I look forward to seeing what's next.

The Foodist said...

Thank you for all your support over the last year.

When I make millions Ill buy you all the music equipment you can handle.. *giggle*

Anonymous said...

I'll hold you to that.

http://www.amazon.com/Barney-Sing-n-Play-Songbook/dp/B00005YXVJ

The O said...

Woot! Grats man! I'll definitely be checking grosso's blog out now and wish for the best.

Anonymous said...

I read this article fully on the topic of the comparison
of latest and earlier technologies, it's awesome article.

Also visit my web site: deer antler spray reviews